August 25, 2014

Need traveling suggestions

I am leaving tomorrow for a week long trip with my family. It’s not an airplane trip but a driving trip. We are going to Southampton where we rented a beautiful house. I grew up going to the Hamptons with my family and although it may get a bad rap for its fancy shmancy people and stuff, to me it only reminds me of  going out there since I was a little girl. So I want to take some stamps, inks, markers, and stuff but I have not found the perfect multi compartmental  bag and I’ve been unsuccessful in picking the right amount of supplies. I want to take everything. But, I can’t. Have any of you guys dealt with this issue? I have been searching searching searching online for a great bag for a while but I can’t find anything that’s just perfect. 

Heres some of the things I’m considering.

1-Joy Mangano from HSN Bigger better Beauty case- 59$

2-Vera Bradley Travel Accessory- 28$

3. Vera Bradley Hanging Travel Bag-  48$

4. Vera Bradley Tote- 92$

5. Vera Bradley cosmetic cases

6. Vera Bradley Frame Travel Bag- 140$

7. Vera bradley Cargo Travel Bag


1.


3.





4.







5.



7.




5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Color Coordinates

Today’s Simon Says Stamp Challenge was based on Shari Carroll’s color coordinates look here  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . So I p...