August 24, 2014

Watercolor condolence card

I never wanted to buy a stamp set with sympathy messages because it always freaked me out. Last week my mom’s sisters father in law died at the age of 90. He lived a good life but it was his time and I decided to make a card. I used the stampendous wood stamp I bought at Joann's. I love this stamp its very pretty. The link will take you to the same stamp in cling at Amazon but I bought the wood one at Joann's. I silver embossed after versa marking it. I then used my new watercolor paints by Kuretake Gansai. I did a wash of rainbow colors and heat set it. Then I trimmed the Tim Holtz water color paper on green card stock and silver embossed the border so it looks like its actually on a silver embossed card but the back is green. I added a sentiment from the Paper Smooches sentiment stamp set and 
Voila!










Quick and easy yay!!!!!

XOXO

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Color Coordinates

Today’s Simon Says Stamp Challenge was based on Shari Carroll’s color coordinates look here  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . So I p...