August 22, 2014

Hero Arts Neon glow girl stamp set




Hi everyone! I made these 3 cards yesterday with my new Hero Arts clear stamp set. It is called Glow Girl. It’s really fun to play with. I started by inking up my first stamp with my new stamp set with 
hero arts neon ink pads and then clear embossing with ranger fluorescent embossing powder. Then I cut a piece of green Bazzill neon green paper and cut it down to leave 1/2 inch border around the white card. Then I adhered both to a top folding 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 Neenah solar white 110 pound card stock. 



 








Thanks, 

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Color Coordinates

Today’s Simon Says Stamp Challenge was based on Shari Carroll’s color coordinates look here  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . So I p...