August 3, 2014

Hero Arts One Layer Stamp Challenge







I am entering a Hero Arts one layer stamp challenge just for the fun of it. I have never entered a stamp challenge before but it was a lot of fun. It was really challenging to keep it one layer. You are allowed to use embellishments. I used a Hero Arts background "friends" stamp with my Versamark ink and used different colored embossing powders from Ranger to color the background. In keeping with the same color scheme I used the embossing powders to color paper and I then die cut Simon says Stamps balloon dies to add something to the card. I then tied string to each balloon and used a technique Tuesday sentiment. Here it is:








Supplies used: 1.Black Bazzill card stock 2.Friends background Hero Arts stamp 3.Purple,pink and red embossing powder from Ranger 4.Technique Tuesday sentiment stamp 


Thanks for visiting 


xoxo

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Color Coordinates

Today’s Simon Says Stamp Challenge was based on Shari Carroll’s color coordinates look here  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . So I p...