August 8, 2014

Outline Stamps

Hi Everyone,



I made a new card from the Stretch your stamps class. This next one was based on Jennifer Mcguire's outline example. I did the same technique but with a different stamp. This stamp is Dyan Reavsely's couture stamp. I love this stamp and I felt it worked perfect for the technique. I versamarked the stamp and took different embossing powders and outlines the stamp. FUN!

What do ya think?




Anyway I am on way to a One Direction concert with my daughters. I always feel like a gazillion years older than I am when I go to concerts also because my kids say" Stop dancing" "stop singing" "don't make that face",ETC!!!!! I don't know how I ever manage to function without them.

Thanks, 

Beth

XOXO



1 comment:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Color Coordinates

Today’s Simon Says Stamp Challenge was based on Shari Carroll’s color coordinates look here  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . So I p...