August 7, 2014

Milo's Alphabet Stamps by Lawn Fawn



OK so let me start by saying yes I agree with everyone that the alphabet stamps called Milo's from Lawn Fawn are so stinking cute but I had a difficult rough time with the, Seeing them was virtually impossible and then when my Versamark was on them I had to out them in a strainer to get them clean because one ended up on my toe one was stuck to my hair and I was so frustrated. I did a random letter arrangement on white card stock and gold embossed it with Ranger Princess gold embossing powder before I masked off a heart shape so I could attach the gold paper to the center heart and white emboss I LOVE YOU to the heart. I cut the card down and attached it to 
Neenah solar white 110 lb card stock and then attached a pink glitter hear and cut two strips of the pink glitter paper to add some umph to the sides. What do ya think?






Besides all the issues keeping the letters out of my hair and on the block I had a hard time keeping my background straight. I'm trying again now with a different layout and seeing if I can do it.  Otherwise I'm going to buy a bigger font. Hey Life shouldn't be that difficult. It should be fun right? No but seriously it was fun just hard. What do you guys think?

Thanks,
XOXO




Beth

Hi Guys,
I tried this technique with bigger stamps. take a look, I'm on my way to take my daughters to a One Direction concert and am rushing. Details to follow:





XOXO BETH




3 comments:

  1. I love it, because love in real life is messy sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your entry...made me laugh...its a beautiful thing what you doing :)
    Pretty card, too!

    ReplyDelete

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Color Coordinates

Today’s Simon Says Stamp Challenge was based on Shari Carroll’s color coordinates look here  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . So I p...