August 10, 2014

Outline Stamps Day 6



I thought I ordered all the stamps for the class I'm taking but I must have ordered the wrong one for the outline class. I had to improvise :

In this card I a different  flower stamp to create color with different embossing powders by Ranger in Princess Gold, Liquid Platinum and Silver. I thought it came out ok but then I kept futsing with it, Anyway what do you think?





I know I know I shouldn't have added the black heart to the white tag but I was having fun playing with my new markers. 

Let me know what you think…..

XOXO
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Color Coordinates

Today’s Simon Says Stamp Challenge was based on Shari Carroll’s color coordinates look here  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . So I p...