August 3, 2014

stretch your stamps 2 class

I'm so excited to be starting my first ever online card class with two of my favorite people in the card making world. Jennifer Mcguire and Kristin Werner. I purchased some of the recommended supplies and will use my own for the ones I couldn't get. I will post tomorrow with my experiences. YAY!!!! Go to Onlinecardclasses to see some of the cool classes you can take. In the mean time here's a card I'm adding to the online card gallery for students of this class.
This card was from The Simon Says Stamp July card kit. I loved this kit. Go to Simon says Stamp/Julymonthycardkit to see the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Color Coordinates

Today’s Simon Says Stamp Challenge was based on Shari Carroll’s color coordinates look here  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . So I p...