September 5, 2014

Online Card Class…………. Watercolor for Card makers

I started taking the Online Card Class by Jennifer Mcguire and Kristin Werner yesterday. The first two cards were amazing techniques and I want to show you my interpretations here. The first card technique utilized the actual stamp block as a shape and border. You take the block and wipe some distress ink on half of it and spritz it and apply to the center of your watercolor paper. You are trying to achieve a rectangle shape of overlapping watercolor inks. Then you add a diecutted word or phrase to the center in white and voila. I usually don’t do the exact same interpretation of the teachers technique but in both of these instances  I felt compelled to do so since the techniques were right up my alley. Here’s the first one.



I LOVE IT!!!!!!

The second technique from the class had us making a watercolor wash with any watercolor set you may have at home. Then you add a tag or similar added piece of paper with a greeting and tie the card with string. I love the way mine came out!


I love making cards it’s so much fun!!!!!

Love 
Beth 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Color Coordinates

Today’s Simon Says Stamp Challenge was based on Shari Carroll’s color coordinates look here  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . So I p...