October 1, 2014

Online Card Classes Copic Coloring for Card Makers

So…………..Today I am so excited to finally reveal some of my progress from the Online Card Class by Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire (my crafting idols) because this has been my 3rd online card class from them and I have really loved them all. My favorite is so far has been Stretch Your Stamps2 but this class was really needed for me because I learned about Copic Coloring. The first 7 days were a lot of techniques and practice pages which I didn’t want to upload to the gallery because honestly they weren’t anything I was really proud of but today the ballerina I did and turned into a card I really am happy with. So without further ado.




It looks my little ballerinas ( my daughters). For those of you who don’t know my daughters are dancers and they are really into it and dance everyday. They both dance competitively and are in companies. So I love coloring ballerinas. I love topic coloring hair and skin. 

Thanks for watching. 

XOXO
Beth

2 comments:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Color Coordinates

Today’s Simon Says Stamp Challenge was based on Shari Carroll’s color coordinates look here  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . So I p...