October 8, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge…….Watercolors

I always want to do all the amazing challenges online especially on simon says stamp. I don’t know if it’s fear, intimidation or lack of inspiration or excuses but I made myself a promise to join in this week. Today’s theme was watercolors. My favorite. I never really knew how much watercolor was so me. I absolutely love love love playing with paints, distress markers, pencils, sprays, I love all of it. I can literally make 10 cards per day. I love it more than any other kind of medium. I made 4 cards today. I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU EACH ONE.




Todays card was fairly simple. I used versa mark ink to stamp the 3 happy words vertically. These are the Winnie and Walter stamps. I then took my mini drisress inks in squeezed lemonade, salty ocean, peacock feathers, and weathered wood and made horizontal stripes I took a little broken china as well and added them tp the stripes. I then took the Ranger water spritzer and very lightly sprayed but not a lot. I added it to a 110 lb neenah solar white card stock. 

Okay heres the next card

Using the same words made another card the same way with different distress inks.

Heres the last card




Same idea different colors used glitter paper to cut out love you. Thanks so much for coming here i’m so excited to enter my 3 cards. 


LOVE,

Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Color Coordinates

Today’s Simon Says Stamp Challenge was based on Shari Carroll’s color coordinates look here  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . So I p...